Yenepoya Medical College was established in 1999 and was declared as a unit of Yenepoya University (considered a Deemed to be University in 2009). Since the college started various PG Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs in various medical disciplines. Provide excellent medical care, it is comprehensive and affordable Deliver appropriately, responsibly and efficiently.
The Medical College strives to produce the best medical teachers, doctors and scientists and provides quality education to students, residents, postgraduate and postgraduate trainees, practicing doctors and the public by combining the latest research advances with best clinical practice. Provided patient care is done in a way that supports and leads education and research. The college and its associated hospital have developed sophisticated facilities to facilitate patient care, education experts and research.
|Total MBBS Seats:||150|
|Tuition Fees:||CatA(Govt)-Rs 1,11,953; CatB(Management)-Rs 16,00,000; CatC(NRI)-USD 57,000|
|Hostel Fees:||Rs 11,667|
|AIQ Rellocation Fees:|
|Affiliated To:||Yenepoya University (Deemed), Mangalore|
|All India Ranking:||10|
|Karnataka State Ranking:||27|
|Recognition and Listing:||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)|
|Affiliated Hospital:||Yenepoya Medical College Hospital|
|Average Daily Out-Patients:||1800|
|Total Beds Available :||840|
|Post Graduate Courses :||20|
|Super Specialty Courses:||02|
|Other Names:||Yenepoya Medical College, YMC Mangalore, Yenepoya Deemed Medical College, Yenepoya Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore, Yenepoya University Mangalore|
|Address:||Yenepoya Medical College, University Road, Yenepoya University Campus, Deralakatte, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575018.|
The MBBS course is a four and a half year period followed by a one year compulsory rotating residential internship. The lasting 12-month internship includes short courses in community health, medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, child health, orthopedics, emergency medicine, and various specialties. All these are according to the guidelines of the Medical Council of India. Admission to the MBBS program is based on the candidate marks obtained in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Yenepoya Medical College annually in-take 150 students for the MBBS Course through for State Quota 10% and Remaining 90% Seats under All India Quota(AIQ)Counselling as Managment and NRI Quota seats.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
Eligibility: 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit to Study MBBS course is 25 years. All Higher Secondary School Students with 10+2 in science stream including biology or biotechnology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(In case of SC/ST, 40% in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)
Admission Procedure: It is compulsory for medical enthusiasts to appear for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after 12th grade who wish to get MBBS admission. All the Government, Private, Central and Deemed Universities will be based on NEET scores and the seats for all colleges/institutions/universities will be offered through counseling based on the eligibility Score/Rank, Preferences of colleges and seats available.
Admission to Yenepoya Medical College is done through 10% seats for State Quota and balance 90% through All India Quota Counsellinf as Management/NRI Quota. Contact the college authority for Management quota seats to know admission procedures.
Karnataka State Quota Seats & Cutoff
YMC Mangalore 2019 seats are allotted through State Quota counselling and Management quota which is reserved under the categories wise: 2AG-01, 2BG-01, 3AG-01, GM-05, GMH-01, GMR-01, SCH-01, and Special Category PH-01.
NEET 2018 State Quota Cutoff for Yenepoya Medical College
Management/NRI Quota MBBS Seats
YMC Mangalore remainig 90% Seats were allotted under College Management and NRI Quota 2020 Seat Matrix for Management-116 and NRI -16 reserved as for Management and for NRI students and herewith last year allotted student Cutoff (All India Rank) for the same;
NEET 2020 Management and NRI Quota All India Rank for Yenepoya Medical College