Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMSU) is the oldest medical institution established in 1984 and located in Karad, Maharashtra. It is also known as KIMSU Karad and one of the popular destinations for medical aspirants to pursue MBBS career.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences offers dedicated & experienced faculty members and teachers, modern educational equipment, infrastructural facilities, excellent academic studies, friendly environment.
The students looking to seek MBBS seats at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences must fill the online application form before the deadline date. And the selection will be based on NEET-UG scores
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences – Quick Facts
If you want to pursue MBBS career then you must check out the major highlights of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences:
|Intake for MBBS Course||March|
|NEET Exam||Yes, required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs.19.5 Lacs|
|MBBS Duration||4 and a half years|
|Medium of Teaching||English Medium|
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC|
Why Study MBBS at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
Worldwide students seeking to pursue MBBS education at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences due to these favourable reasons:
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences has an English medium of teaching for MBBS education.
- The Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences officially recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and listed in the directory of world health organization (WHO).
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences provides a medical degree which has global recognition.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences provides a top class of professors with decades of experience.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences has International relations with other countries.
- The students have a wide range of job opportunities across the globe after pursuing MBBS from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences.
- It has a spacious central library with organized books, medical resources, newspaper, computers and free internet.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences offers a reasonable MBBS fee which is affordable for students across the globe.
- The university has an innovative teaching-learning environment.
- Krishna hospital has a team of doctors with decades of experience, well-trained nurses, technical staff, modern equipment and machines.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
The Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure is affordable for medical aspirants for doing MBBS program:
|NRI Category||35,00,000 Rs|
|General Category||19,50,000 Rs|
|Hostel Fee||69,996 Rs|
|Total Fee (Annual)||20,19,996 Rs|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
The worldwide medical aspirants should fit the criteria mentioned below to take entry in MBBS course at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences:
- The candidates should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission or should complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS course.
- The candidates should 10+12 pass out with respective boards.
- NEET UG entrance examination clearance is essential to get admission in MBBS course.
- The general category requires 50% scores and SC/ST/OBC category students require 45% scores in HSC level.
The students who seek to get MBBS admission to need to follow the mentioned below steps:
Step 1 : Candidates must apply for NEET-UG examination.
Step 2 : Admission will be based on the NEET scores.
Step 3 : Candidates must fill the application form available online on the official website.
Step 4 : The selections are done on the basis of NEET exam scores.
Step 5 : Candidates must submit important documents required for the admission process.
Step 6 : Pay the first-year tuition fee of the college.
Step 7 : Apply for the visa process to get a valid passport. (Only for foreign students)
All the students must bring the original documents during MBBS admission process:
- The candidates must submit the online filled application form
- The candidates must have NEET-UG exam results and admit card
- Submit a higher secondary mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy)
- The candidates must carry a transfer certificate / leaving certificate from the previous institution
- Foreign students must have a valid passport
- A birth certificate must be submitted during admission required for proof of date of birth
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- Candidates must submit caste certificate and validity certificate. (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
- Submit your ID proof during admission time (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ driving license/ passport)
- Conduct and character certificate
- Candidates should submit a medical fitness certificate
- Carry passport size photographs required for MBBS admission
- Proof of nationality of India / Passport / domicile /nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)