• Direct Admission In MBBS
  • Anywhere

9326025948@DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur : Fees & Admission 2021

DY Patil University was recognized in the year 2005, in the name of the great educationist and philanthropist Dr. DY PATIL Padma Shree Awardee. D.Y. Patil Education is the sponsoring society of the University. DY Patil Medical College was initially associated to the Shivaji University, Kolhapur and later on allied to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik

Quick Summary

Established: 1989
Total MBBS Seats: 150
Tuition Fees: Rs MgmtFees – 2060000, NRIFees – 45000
Hostel Fees: Rs 8334
AIQ Rellocation Fees: Rs
Institution Type: Deemed
All India Ranking: 35
Maharashtra State Ranking:
Affiliated To: D.Y. Patil Education Society (Deemed University), Kolhapur
Recognition and Listing: Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
Affiliated Hospital: Dr. DY Patil Hospital
Average Daily Out-Patients: 1400
Total Beds Available : 760
Post Graduate Courses : 17
SuperSpecialty Courses : Nil
Other Names: D.Y Patil Education Society; Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
Address: Dr DY Patil Medical College, D. Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda,Kolhapur, 416006 , Maharashtra, India.
Website: http://dypatilunikop.org/
Contact: +91 231-2601235
Mobile:

 

MBBS Course

The MBBS course is a four and a half year period followed by a one year compulsory rotating residential internship.The lasting 12-month internship includes short courses in community health, medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, child health, orthopedics, emergency medicine and various specialties. All these are according to the guidelines of the Medical Council of India. Admission to the MBBS program is based on the candidate marks obtained in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA).

Dr. DY Patil Medical College offers MBBS -Under Graduate Course with total intake of 150 seats annually and the seats are allotted through 15% for All India Quota and 85% for Maharashtra State Govt Quota.

Admission Procedure and Eligibility

Eligibility: 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit to Study MBBS course is 25 years. All Higher Secondary School Students with 10+2 in science stream including biology or biotechnology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(In case of SC/ST, 40% in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)

Admission Procedure: It is compulsory for medical enthusiasts to appear for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after 12th grade who wish to get MBBS admission. All the Government, Private, Central and Deemed Universities will be based on NEET scores and the seats for all colleges / institutions / universities will be offered through counselling based on the eligibility Score/Rank, Preferences of colleges and seats available.

Admission to Dr. DY Patil Medical College is done through All India Quota Counselling as Management Quota 85% and balance 15% for NRI Students filled by College Management.

All India Quota(AIQ) for Management Seats & Rank

Dr. DY Patil Medical College has a total of 85% Seats are filled under All India Counselling as Management  Quota, and remaining 15% for NRI Quota, which is filled by College Management and the seat Matrix are (2020): Management-127& NRI-23

NEET 2020 Dr. DY Patil Medical College All India Quota Rank for Magmt Seats as shown below:

Category Rank
Management 56316
NRI 513712

Listing Amenities

  • College

Video

Write a Review

3 Average Ratting
Your email address will not be published.

Kasaba Bawada Main Rd, Trymboli Colony, Shree Colony, Line Bazar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416006

Opening Hours

Open Now
Open
Closed
September 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Contact Business