Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College and Hospital, Sangli was established in 2005. The college is having well ventilated, Multi-storey, spacious building with an area of 2.5 lakh sq.ft. The institute has a library and art of museum and has become a center for academic excellence. Main aim of the institute is to empower highly skilled professionals with well organized theoretical and practical training. With highly qualified and well dedicated staff, quality education is provided to the students as well as professionals.
The library having 5000 books including national and international journals for the students. The training will be given to the students in Medical and Dental Sciences, updated research methodology, computer applications, presentation skills and professional ethics. Training is provided for handling Multispecialty patients.
Vision of The Institute
- To prepare globally competitive Medical Graduates to sustain comprehensive approach in the healthcare sector.
- Social transformation through dynamic education
- To create socially aware and active doctors.
- To train UG and PG aspirants for contributing healthcare society.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College & Hospital, Sangli: Quick Overview
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for general category (40% for reserved category)|
|NEET/ AIIMS Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs. 19,03,000/Year (Including tuition fee and development fee)|
|Course Duration||4.5 years + 1-year Internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Recognition||MCI, Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed)-Pune, WHO|
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College and Hospital: Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (Approx)||$ 31,716|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (Approx)||Rs.19,03,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.83,500|
- The fees shall be revised @ 5% per year
- 1$ = Rs.60
- For detail description of fees, click here
Minimum Eligibility for MBBS Admission
- Candidates must score minimum of marks 50 percentile in NEET for general category students and will have to satisfy eligibility norms as prescribed by DCI (Dental Council of India).
- Candidates must have to score minimum of marks 40 percentile in NEET for SC/ST category students and will have to satisfy eligibility norms as prescribed by DCI (Dental Council of India).
- Age of candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December 2000
- The candidates must be 10+2 passed with minimum 50% in physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects. (For General Category Students)
- The candidates must be 10+2 passed with minimum 40% in physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects. (For Reserved Category Students)
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
MBBS Course (Admission Procedure)
- The international students who completed their academics by August-end or mid of the september can join English language program before taking admission to the main course.
- MBBS admissions are carried out through Director General of Health Science (DGHS), New Delhi.
- The candidates should fill the online application form available on the website with a payment of Rs.500.
- Eligible candidate will get a call for the counseling process.
- For participation in institutional quota seats of central universities, candidates have to register on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee. (www.mcc.nic.in)
- The hostel fee and tuition fee should be paid at the time of the admission process.
Benefits of Studying MBBS Course in Bharati Medical Institute, Sangli
- Automotive placements and career-oriented programs are organized by the college.
- The ongoing research and practical trainings are provided to students during the course of study.
- Students will get counseled about Medical Curriculum, study skills, pattern of teaching and learning, stress and time management.
- The students avail the facilities like library, digital library, internet, well equipped lecture halls with LCD projection.
- Medical Workshop and guest lectures are conducted for undergraduates and professionals.
- MBBS Course
- MD (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS (Master of Surgery)
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Score Card with all india rank
- Domicile Certificate
- S.S.C Marksheet
- S.S.C passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Demand Draft
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- Demand Draft.
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last – can be submitted within one month of admission
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable) – can be submitted within one month of admission
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
Accreditation and Recognition
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed)-Pune