Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical college was established in the year of 1989, in Pune.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune is the one of the premier institute providing undergraduate courses (MBBS), Postgraduate Courses(MD/MS) and super specialization courses.
The college is situated at Pune-Satara road in the southern part of the Pune city which is about 5 km from Swargate bus stand.
The students of this institute are entitled to appear for USMLE and PLAB exam.
Dr. N.S. Mani, being the principal of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune set the benchmark for the institute in the field of Medical Education and Research.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune: Quick Overview 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB for general category (40% for reserved category)|
|NEET/ AIIMS Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 21,50,120/Year|
|Course Duration||4.5 years +1 year internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO Approved|
Advantages of Studying in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune
- The students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities to showcase their talents.
- Students will get counseled about medical curriculum, study skills, a pattern of teaching and learning, stress and time management.
- The students avail the facilities like library, digital library, internet, well-equipped lecture halls with LCD projection.
- The training and research activities are conducted for the students by the Medical Community of the institute.
- The students of this institute will get an opportunity to apply for USMLE and PLAB exams.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College: Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (Approx)||$ 30716|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (Approx)||Rs. 21,50,120|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.2,11,000|
- 1$ = Rs. 70
- The fees shall be revised @ 5% upwards per year.
Courses Offered at Studying in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune
|Postgraduate Degree Courses|
|M.D. (Doctor of Medicine)||M.S. (Master of Surgery)|
|Super Speciality Courses|
- Age of candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December 2000.
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidates must be 10+2 passed with minimum 50% in physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects. (For General Category Students)
- The candidates must be 10+2 passed with a minimum of 40% in physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects. (For Reserved Category Students)
- The candidate should clear the NEET entrance test.
Step 1: MBBS admissions are carried out through Director General of Health Science (DGHS), New Delhi.
Step 2: The candidates should fill the online application form available on the website with a payment of Rs.500.
Step 3: Eligible candidate will get a call for the counseling process.
Step 4: For participation in institutional quota seats of central universities, candidates have to register on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee. (www.mcc.nic.in)
Step 5: The hostel fee and tuition fee should be paid at the time of admission process.
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Score Card with all India rank
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- S.S.C Marksheet
- S.S.C passing Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- Demand Draft.
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size color photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last – can be submitted within one month of admission
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable) – can be submitted within one month of admission
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
Departments offered at Studying in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune
Accreditations and Recognition
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- The General Medical Council Of Great Britain
- WHO (World Health Organization)
Vision of the Institute
- To adopt national as well as global healthcare needs.
- To transform Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Pune as ‘center of excellence’ in the field of Medical Education and Research.
- To produce world-class faculty base and teaching environment for providing quality education.
- To delegate the students with deep knowledge and awareness of current development in medicine.
- To enhance research activities by encouraging health-care management.